Clifton Tourism Government Office
Things to do in Clifton, NJ
Clifton is a small town located in New Jersey. It is home to approximately 16,500 people. There are many things to do in Clifton. The following are some of the most popular activities in Clifton:
1. Enjoy the view from the water's edge.
2. Visit the Cliffside Park Zoo & Aquarium.
3. Have dinner at one of the restaurants like La Bella Vita Ristorante Italiano or Osteria dell'Angelo.
4. Take a tour of the historic district and learn about the history of the area.
5. Go shopping at the local stores.
6. Attend one of the many events held there such as concerts, festivals, and parades.
Clifton, a small village just 15 minutes from Washington DC, is a charming little place. This charming town offers visitors a variety of activities, such as hiking, biking, and wine tasting. Whether you're looking for something relaxing or exciting, there's something here for everyone. Let's explore some of the best attractions in Clifton Virginia.
Clifton is a city in Passaic County, in the U.S. state of New Jersey. Criss-crossed by several major highways, the city is a regional commercial hub for North Jersey and is a bedroom suburb of New York City in the New York Metropolitan Area. As of the 2020 United States census, the city had a total population of 90,296, retaining its position as the state's 11th-most-populous municipality. For 2019, the Census Bureau's Population Estimates Program calculated a population of 85,052, an increase of 1.1% from the 2010 enumeration, ranking the city the 399th-most-populous in the country.Clifton was incorporated as a city by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 26, 1917, replacing Acquackanonk Township, based on the results of a referendum held two days earlier. Clifton is listed under five different ZIP codes.